Herman Accused of Sexual Harassment

FILED TO: Uncategorized

The GOP front runner finds himself in some hot water:

I don't want to jump on any bandwagons here – the allegations are just those – allegations, and Cain is innocent until proved guilty.

It will be interesting to see how he responds to the revelation though as it could potentially destroy his Presidential campaign.

One might argue his policy proposals are doing that anyway….

Enhanced by Zemanta

If you love what we do here at the Banter, please consider becoming a Banter Member and supporting independent media! Readers get access to the Magazine and unlimited monthly articles

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!