Michele Bachmann the Scientist

Michele Bachmann 2011 Shankbone 3

Well known scientist and HPV expert Michele Bachmann told the Today Breakfast Show yesterday that:

I had a mother last night come up to me here in Tampa after the debate. She told me that her little daughter took that vaccine, that injection, and she suffered from mental retardation thereafter. It can have very dangerous side effects.

Despite the fact that the HPV vaccine Gardisil is backed by the US government's Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Federal Drug Authority has found the vaccine to be incredibly effective without serious side effects after extensive clinical studies, it would be wise to take Bachmann seriously. After all, Bachmann is a law school graduate from the 'Oral Roberts University' - a prestigious charasmatic Christian establishment boasting alumni such as pastor Ted Haggard and minor league baseball player Doug Bernier.....