My Interview on the London Riots

I spoke to RT's Kristine Frazao yesterday about the London riots and gave my thoughts on the social problems facing the UK's teenage generation:

Tragically the riots have spread to other cities around the UK with violence and lawlessness rivalling that of the capital. More thoughts and analysis later today.

Enhanced by Zemanta

MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast: Bob and Chez Talk About Moving, Game of Thrones, the Age of Outrage and Star Wars

MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast: Bob and Chez Talk About Moving, Game of Thrones, the Age of Outrage and Star Wars

Download the MP3 56 minutes, 23MB Not Safe For Work! This week: Vampire Bat Disco Coke Nostril: CRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Ted Cruz Is Totally Cool With Gays... Who Give Him Money

MEMBERS ONLY: Ted Cruz Is Totally Cool With Gays... Who Give Him Money

Ted Cruz would like you to know that he really doesn't hate gays. He just hates gays that don't wantRead more...
Barack 'No F*cks' Obama Drops a Truthbomb On Trade Deal Opponents

Barack 'No F*cks' Obama Drops a Truthbomb On Trade Deal Opponents

Ever since the political press declared him a near-dead duck following the 2014 midterms, President Read more...