My Interview on the London Riots

I spoke to RT's Kristine Frazao yesterday about the London riots and gave my thoughts on the social problems facing the UK's teenage generation:

Tragically the riots have spread to other cities around the UK with violence and lawlessness rivalling that of the capital. More thoughts and analysis later today.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Feminist Poet Solves Most Pressing Issue In Feminism

Feminist Poet Solves Most Pressing Issue In Feminism

The pantheon of feminist goddesses houses a formidable gallery of thinkers, visionaries, and revolutRead more...
Sorry, Indiana Conservatives, There's Nothing in the Bible that Forbids Selling Things to Gay People

Sorry, Indiana Conservatives, There's Nothing in the Bible that Forbids Selling Things to Gay People

Gov. Mike Pence (R-IN) signed legislation on Thursday that allows business-owners to discriminate agRead more...
Republican Congresswoman Asks Facebook Fans to Diss Obamacare, Fails Spectacularly

Republican Congresswoman Asks Facebook Fans to Diss Obamacare, Fails Spectacularly

The problem with living in an alternate reality is that every now and then, actual reality slaps youRead more...