My Interview on the London Riots

I spoke to RT's Kristine Frazao yesterday about the London riots and gave my thoughts on the social problems facing the UK's teenage generation:

Tragically the riots have spread to other cities around the UK with violence and lawlessness rivalling that of the capital. More thoughts and analysis later today.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Like The Daily Banter on Facebook!
  • The Ultimate Christmas Gift: A Banter Membership!

    The Ultimate Christmas Gift: A Banter Membership!

    With only three days to go till Christmas, the rush to buy shiny things for relatives they'll probab[Read more...]
    President Obama Condemns Killings Of Two NYPD Officers
    The Sony Story Once Again Proves That Hackers Are Absolutely Not "Young Online Activists"

    The Sony Story Once Again Proves That Hackers Are Absolutely Not "Young Online Activists"

    The skewing of Snowden's story into the utterly bizarre territory of defending and legitimizing hack[Read more...]