Quote of the Day: Republicans Suicidal Debt Ceiling Game

Bob Cesca on the Republicans suicidal game with the debt ceiling:

I simply can’t grasp why this is even a discussion we’re having right now, given the precarious status of the recovery. The Republicans need to grow the hell up. Seriously, grow up. This is an M80 inside a clenched fist. It’s irresponsible and completely dangerous. And I’m not sure what the hell the president should do at this point. The Republicans are playing chicken with economic collapse. This ought to disqualify them from being taken seriously as negotiators — another in a long list of reasons why they’re laughably unserious.