Quote of the Day: Donald Trump on 'The Blacks' pt 2

Donald Trump apparently isn't a racist because a couple of years ago, an African American won the Apprentice. Speaking on Fox News, he said:

Well, you know, when it comes to racism and racists, I am the least racist person there is. And I think most people who know me would tell you that. I am the least racist, I've had great relationships. In fact, Randal Pinkett won, as you know, on the Apprentice a little while ago, a couple of years ago. And Randall's been outstanding in every way. So I am the least racist person.

Yes Donald, hiring a black woman automatically means you cannot be a racist.