Daily Banter Orginal Report: DC Celebrates Death of Osama Bin Laden

I'm in DC on business so when I heard Bin Laden had been killed, I rushed down to the White House late at night to check out the celebrations and talk to Americans giddy with excitement that US public enemy no.1 had been shot to death. I took my trusty Iphone and did my best to capture the mood and feel of the gathering while trying to stay impartial (I'll post my thoughts on the assassination tomorrow). Check out the footage below. Be warned, some of it's quite rough (I'm no professional camera man), but it's worth watching the whole thing as it gets pretty crazy: