A World Without Money?

Creator of the 'Zeitgeist' movies Peter Joseph believes that the current monetary system is completely unsustainable and we need to think outside of the box in order to stop an impending environmental and humanitarian crisis. His theories on a 'resource based' economy may be way out of the mainstream, but it is difficult to argue with his logic. Check out this fascinating interview on the RT network where Joseph explains why capitalism is so desructive, and why we need to create a society where maintaining eco systems and ignoring the profit motive is key to our survival: