VIDEO: 9yr Old Tanzanian Boy Recounts "Commando", Wins Internet

Via Boing Boing, this video is from this group - Mama Hope.

We've had enough of the tragic impressions of Africans that flood the media and nonprofit campaigns. We aim to break these stereotypes by releasing a series of captivating videos that show the light of the people we serve in Africa. We aspire to introduce our communities to you with the integrity and brilliance that we witness everyday.

In the first video of our series meet Alex! He is a happy, healthy, 9 year old boy from Tanzania. He is intensely enthusiastic, has a wild imagination and loves action movies. Does this sound like any 9 year old boys you know?