Shocking Fox News/Republican Focus Group Video

Check out pollster Frank Luntz doing an Iowan Republican focus group on Obama's handling of the Egyptian crisis on Fox News. It turns out the majority of the group believe he's a secret Muslim leading to country to ruin.

I am continuously amazed at the shocking amount of ignorance, prejudice and visceral hate displayed by the average Republican voter towards the President. This seems like a harsh assessment, and I know many highly educated and reasonable Republicans who would be equally as shocked by the extraordinary video below, but this really isn't funny. It is quite liteally breath taking - so much so that even Frank Luntz can barely believe it: