Sarah Palin Trademark Refused. Why? She Didn't Sign The Application

PLEASE RUN FOR PRESIDENT.

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's bid to trademark both her name and that of her daughter Bristol ran into trouble at the Patent and Trademark Office because the application forms were not signed, government records show.

Applications to trademark the names Sarah Palin and Bristol Palin were filed on November 5, by the Palin's longtime family attorney, Thomas Van Flein, but were quickly slapped down by a trademark examiner.

"Registration is refused because the applied-for mark, SARAH PALIN, consists of a name identifying a particular living individual whose consent to register the mark is not of record," the patent and trademark office said in an office action.

"Please note this refusal will be withdrawn if applicant provides written consent from the individual identified in the applied-for mark," the patent office said.

I never thought I'd say this, but when it comes to conservative politics in America, George W. Bush has now been out-dumbed.