How to Link ACORN with Revolution in Egypt

Just leave it to Glenn Beck:

I'm starting to feel a little guilty about giving Glenn Beck so much attention, but I think keeping a tab on his troubling propaganda is worth doing. The sane media can choose to ignore him, but the reality is that he has literally millions of viewers who listen to his nonsense on a daily basis. Sadly, Glenn Beck influences national debate whether we like it or not - and there's no point in pretending he doesn't exist.

He's too dangerous to ignore, and the more attention focused on his blatant fear mongering and lying, the better.