Delightful Emails

I received this lovely email in response to my piece on deflecting blame from Israel:

Hello, sick freak who is obsessed with demonizing Israel,

You're wasting your pathetic life on this s$%t. Antisemites, neo-nazis, Islamic fundamentalists, etc. will love you for your insanely dishonest, slanted, anti-Israel garbage, but it isn't going to get you anywhere, because no matter how hard your side fights to try to destroy Israel, those of us who care about the Jewish people and about Israel are just going to step up harder to protect it.

F$%k you, and f$%k your piece of s$%t parents for creating you.

Jeff

I'm glad Jeff took the time to write in with his reasoned thoughts and helpful analysis. He has certainly contributed to the debate!