Albert Haynesworth Charged With Assault, Snyder's Front Office Clueless

Another dividend from the mind of The Danny.

Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth has been charged with simple assault for a road rage incident with another motorist on the Fairfax County Parkway in Reston, Fairfax police said.

Haynesworth, 29, has not been arrested but is planning to turn himself in next week, Officer Shelley Broderick said.

A Redskins executive said the team was unaware of the incident or the charge. "This is the first I'm hearing about this," Tony Wyllie, Redskins senior vice president, said in a phone interview with Redskins beat reporter Jason Reid. "At this time, we need to gather information."

No doubt this woman got between Haynesworth and somwhere to flop and lay down.