Wall Street Journal Joining Establishment Effort To Kneecap Palin?

I'm not sure about that, but it's pretty odd to see the Wall Street Journal editorial page come out in defense of Michelle Obama versus Sarah Palin:

"Health-care reform on an individual basis is often just this simple: We could save a lot of money and a lot of grief by making smarter choices," Mrs. Obama said recently. "It starts by ending destructive habits and beginning healthy habits in eating and exercise."

Sorry, our mistake—that was actually Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, in her 2009 State of the State address. Mrs. Obama's campaign is grounded in similar sentiments, and in that sense is unusual for this White House in emphasizing personal responsibility. The first lady has also so far eschewed the coercion of the public health lobby, like junk food regulation and taxes and advertising restrictions.

I've got no doubt the Wall Street Journal would easily prefer a business Republican like Romney over a Sarah Palin type, not just because Romney is more electable but because their ideological priorities are more in line.