Quote of the Day: Sarah Palin, Annoying Saleswoman

CNN's Gloria Borger analyzes Palin's plummeting popularity, and concludes the following:

We've watched her morph from the hockey mom into a multi-media extravaganza that knocks on our door every day to sell something, without any invitation.

I can't think of a better way of describing Palin. Her enormous drawing power comes from an ability to divide people, meaning both the Left and the Right leap on anything she says. So whether we like it or not, when Palin speaks, the media organs of both political parties dutifully plaster it all over the news. And Palin unfortunately has a lot to say.