Phelps Family Wants to Picket Arizona Shooting Victim's Funerals

If you thought picketing the funerals of dead soldiers was bad enough, the psychotic Westboro Baptist Church now wants to picket the funerals of the victims of the Arizona shooting, including that of the 9 year old girl Christine Taylor Green.

Chez Pazienza asks:

Can somebody please just finally beat the fucking shit out of Fred Phelps and the psychos in the Westboro Baptist Church?

Please?

While I've written in protest of increasingly violent and antagonisic language in the media, I couldn't agree more.

This is one step too far.