Hillary Clinton in 2009: Mr and Mrs Mubaraks ‘Friends of my Family’

While the US government is busy jumping on the bandwagon of 'change' in Egypt, it is worth remembering that the US has supported Mubarak's vicious regime with tens of billions of dollars of military aid for decades. Not only that, but Mubarak was so close to US power that Hillary Clinton viewed him as a personal friend. This is from an interview with Randa Aboul Azem of Al Arabiya (h/t TinyRevoluton):

We look forward to President Mubarak coming as soon as his schedule would permit. I had a wonderful time with him this morning. I really consider President and Mrs. Mubarak to be friends of my family. So I hope to see him often here in Egypt and in the United States.

California Ballot Measure Would Criminalize Transgender Citizens for Using Appropriate Toilet

California Ballot Measure Would Criminalize Transgender Citizens for Using Appropriate Toilet

How do we know the last remaining anti-LGBT crusaders have completely lost their shpadoinkle? The moRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The Death and Rebirth of a Cartoon About Pot and SpongeBob

MEMBERS ONLY: The Death and Rebirth of a Cartoon About Pot and SpongeBob

Whenever 4/20 rolls around, I occasionally rewind 11 years or so to a cartoon I directed and co-wrotRead more...
Jesus Was Pro Transgender and Almost Certainly Pro Gay

Jesus Was Pro Transgender and Almost Certainly Pro Gay

Last week, I wrote about a Christians pastor who condemned his friendĀ and fellow pastor for disassocRead more...