Netflix Want to Know Whether I Watch Racism

Having cancelled my cable bill, I've been using the DVD devlivery service 'Netflix' to keep up with movies and good tv series. I recently ordered the French movie 'The Class', a documentary style drama about a teacher in a rough state school in Paris. It was an interesting film that explored race relations in France, teen angst, and the struggles of teaching in the state system. Netflix is has a pretty clever system that analyzes what I like to watch and makes suggestions for future choices. Anyhow, this is what popped up after returning 'The Class':

Um....not sure how to respond to that one. Do I 'sometimes' watch racism or 'often'?