Quote of the Day: Sarah Palin Stands with North Korea

Sarah Palin on standing with North Korea:

Well, North Korea, this is stemming from a greater problem, when we're all sitting around asking, 'Oh no, what are we going to do,' and we're not having a lot of faith that the White House is going to come out with a strong enough policy to sanction what it is that North Korea is going to do. So this speaks to a bigger picture that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policy. But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies – we're bound to by treaty....

Confusing the Stalinist loony bin state with it's modern democratic neighbor aside, what does "We're not having a lot of faith that the White House is going to come out with a strong enough policy to sanction what it is that North Korea is going to do" mean? I've looked at this sentence for the past 10 minutes and I still can't figure it out. Prizes for the best guess.