Alan Grayson Explains Where Bush Tax Cuts Go

Alan Grayson spells out where the Bush tax cuts go to (ie. the rich) and what they might spend it on (ie. not schools, roads, or health care):

Dear George Bush, Kindly F*ck Off and Leave Foreign Policy to the Grown Ups

Dear George Bush, Kindly F*ck Off and Leave Foreign Policy to the Grown Ups

Dear George Bush, It has come to our attention that you have been expressing views on foreign polRead more...
White House and Fox News Reporter Spar Over George W. Bush's Anti-Obama Comments

White House and Fox News Reporter Spar Over George W. Bush's Anti-Obama Comments

Former President George W. Bush made headlines this weekend when remarks he made at a closed-door meRead more...
Harrowing Road Rage Attack on Bike Rider Caught on Video

Harrowing Road Rage Attack on Bike Rider Caught on Video

As Summer rolls around and bike riders like me begin to wedge ourselves into our ill-fitting, garishRead more...