Reaganomics Debunked (Again)

A useful chart for those who believe Ronald Reagan was good for the middle classes (via Bob Cesca):

wages_1940-2010.jpg

Republican economics is a religion, not a science. It asserts without fact that it is good for the middle class despite the overwhelming evidence that it isn't.

It literally drives me insane when I hear conservative repeat the mantra that the prescription for economic growth is tax cuts for the rich and lack of government regulation. It isn't, it never has been, and it never will be. This isn't to say that targetted tax cuts and privatization is always bad, but by themselves, they have proven to be wholly inadequate.

After an Endless Series of Catastrophes, a Major Shake-Up at the Top of NBC News

After an Endless Series of Catastrophes, a Major Shake-Up at the Top of NBC News

Somehow we all must've missed the recent statement from NBCUniversal expressing "complete faith" in Read more...
It Seems the New Atheist-Bashers Were Wrong About the Chapel Hill Shooter's Motive

It Seems the New Atheist-Bashers Were Wrong About the Chapel Hill Shooter's Motive

Almost immediately after news broke last month that 46-year-old Craig Stephen Hicks allegedly shot aRead more...
Obama Beats Racist Ferguson Cop's Prediction By Double

Obama Beats Racist Ferguson Cop's Prediction By Double

President Obama is steadily becoming the personification of "twice as good, half as much," the 21st Read more...