Idiot Quote of the Week

Republican and Tea Party candidate for NY governor Carl Paladino on homosexual brainwashing (via Chez):

"I just think my children and your children would be better off and much more successful getting married and raising a family. And I don't want them to be brainwashed into thinking that homosexuality is an equally valid or successful option. It isn't."

-- Carl Paladino

Given New York is consistently one of the most liberal states in the country, it's baffling why Paladino thinks his message will resonate. It won't, and watching him fail miserably will be very funny.