Newt Gingrich: Master Liar and Propagandist

Check out this gem from the GOP's most notorious liar:

When Secretary Sebelius said the other day she would punish insurance companies that told the truth about the cost of Obamacare, she was behaving exactly in the spirit of the Soviet tyranny. And if she’s going to represent left-wing thought police about Obamacare, she should be forced to resign by the new Congress. This idea that we the people have to tolerate some bureaucrat being paid with our taxes to dictate free speech to us should end in January by the Republican Congress zeroing out her office and explaining that they would be glad to pay for it when someone is there who recognizes the rights of the American people.

Gingrich's deceitful rants betray a real desperation. He screams because he has nothing to offer in terms of policy and nothing in terms of vision. He is a relic of a dying party clinging to an ideology as thoroughly debunked as the Marxism he detests so much.

I am literally drooling over the prospect of Gingrich throwing his hat into the Presidential ring in 2012. The media and his political opponents are going to have a field day with his litany of lies, mistruths and flagrant exaggerations, and I'd pay to watch him raked over the coals by any half intelligent reporter.