White House Apologizes to Sherrod (Finally)

Tom Vilsack apologizes for his somewhat spineless behavior. From the Huff Post:

"This is a good woman. She's been put through hell. ... I could have
done and should have done a better job."

"Shirley and I talked about a unique opportunity at USDA," he said.
"With all that she has seen, endured and accomplished, it would be
invaluable to have her experience, commitment and record of service at
USDA. I hope she considers staying with the department."

The apology was accepted by Sherrod and hopefully she will get a more prestigious and better paying job out of it.

And I hope Andrew Breitbart is sick to his stomach.