Tony Robbins is Awesome

While this trailer is undeniably cheesy, I'm very much looking forward to catching motivational speaker Tony Robbin's new show 'Break Through' where he helps families going through extraordinary difficulties. I've always had a lot of time for Robbins who I believe has a genuine desire to make people's lives a little better. The show comes at a very important time when millions of people are struggling in the faltering economy and have few things to look forward to as jobs disappear and wages stagnate. I don't believe for a second that self help gurus are the key to pulling America out of the recession (that would be the responsibility of our elected officials), I do believe that maintaining some sort of perspective on the situation and learning how to make the most of what you have is incredibly important in trying times. Check out Robbin's interview on the 'Tonight Show' for his take on his new show (and a funny story about a pimp):