Sarah Palin's Immense Stupidity Part XVIII

In response to a planned Mosque near ground zero in New York, Sarah Palin tweeted the following gem encapsulating her extreme prejudice and ignorance in 22 mangled words:

Ground Zero Mosque supporters: doesn’t it stab you in the heart, as it
does ours throughout the heartland? Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate

Firstly, why shouldn't there be a Mosque near ground zero? I was there about two months ago and there are several churches near the site. Oh wait, many Muslims have dark skin so must be terrorists....

Second, 'refudiate''? While I'm all for making up new words and introducing them to the English language, it's a good idea to actually know you are making them up. If Palin was so proud of her new word, why did she delete it and replace it with the following?:

Peaceful New Yorkers, pls refute the Ground Zero mosque plan if you
believe catastrophic pain caused @ Twin Towers site is too raw, too real

Apparently not happy with that either, Palin deleted that tweet and wrote this:

Peace-seeking Muslims, pls understand, Ground Zero mosque is UNNECESSARY
provocation; it stabs hearts. Pls reject it in interest of healing

I'm still unsure as to why a Mosque is so offensive to Palin and why it should be deemed a provocation, but there is clearly a political calculation that her knee jerk, bigoted tweets will play well with her incredibly ignorant supporters. Sadly, the invention of 'refudiate' will probably also go down a treat with her Tea Party chums who are itching to denounce the elitism from language snobs like me.

Palin brushed her slip up off as an attempt to 'be like Shakespeare', tweeting:

'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living
language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'

As Chez Pazienza points out:

Yes, Sarah, you ignorant buffoon -- the English language is a living
thing.

And you're fucking killing it.