Too Sexy for Work?

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

This video of Debrahlee Lorenzana, a former employee of Citibank in New York who claims she was fired for being 'too sexy' is doing the rounds in the blogosphere. I'm posting the vid on my site because I happened to be at Citibank in New York yesterday meeting up with an old friend who works there. And the one thing I noticed about the bank was the extraordinary amount of attractive women coming out of the building for lunch. Which leads me to believe that Debrahlee Lorenzana is talking utter nonsense.

As the ever cynical Chez Pazienza notes about the video:

Yeah, she's very pretty. No doubt about it.

And then -- she
opens her mouth