Sharron Angle is an Idiot

Sharron Angle believes the way to get people back to work is by cutting unemployment benefits to encourage them to get jobs that don't actually exist:

What has happened is the system of entitlement has caused
us to have a spoilage with our ability to go out and get a job...There
are some jobs out there that are available. Because they have to enter
at a lower grade and they cannot keep their unemployment, they have to
make a choice now.

We're making them make a choice between unemploment benefits and
going back to work and working up through the ranks of that job and
actually building up a good wage again...

What we need to do is make that unemployment benefit go down, not
just completely remove the safety net from them while they go out and
go to work.

I wonder if Angle felt the same way about the banks? Should they have been left out to dry to 'encourage them to work'?