Salmon Flavored Vodka?!?

I will not be trying this:

The Alaska Distillery in Wasilla just recently launched its Smoked
Salmon Flavored Vodka, about a year after the Seattle-based Black Rock
Spirits introduced a bacon-flavored vodka.

Both savory spirits were intended to complement Bloody Marys, but are
finding wider uses among mixologists.

"I think there was some madness and some drunkenness involved,
honestly," said Toby Foster, an Alaska Distillery partner and the one
charged with coming up with new flavors with Alaska themes......

"I was trying to think of something Alaskan. What's more Alaskan than
smoked salmon? It was one of those epiphanies, I suppose."

I'm not sure what would be worse - drinking it, or waking up the next morning before brushing your teeth.