Proof of Glenn Beck's Mental Illness/Greed

Here's a great video from Media Matters of Glenn Beck's original promo for his show on Fox warning viewers about extremism on both sides of the political spectrum. Specifically, Beck warns against 'Commie bashing'. Fast forward a few years and Glenn Beck is...... commie bashing. What can we learn from this? 1. Glenn Beck is mentally ill and unaware of just how ridiculously hypocritical he is. or 2. He is a greedy man who realizes there is money to be made from vilifying the Left.

I suspect it is a combination of the two. Via Bob Cesca: