BP CEO: I Want My Life Back

Poor old BP CEO Tony Hayward is having terribly hard time with the catastrophic environmental disaster his company created:

"There's no one who wants this over more than I do. I would like
my life back."

My favorite response comes from Chez Pazienza:

Really,
jackass? You want your life back? You know who else does? Every
fisherman along the Louisiana coast, whose means of supporting himself
and his family has been strangled by your monumental fuck-up.
And seeing as how you're raking in around 4.5 mil a year, I'd say your
life's pretty damn good regardless.

I concur that it is hard to find sympathy for a man who makes more in a week than most fishermen make in a year and was responsible for pouring millions of gallons of oil into the ocean. But then again, he might be facing criminal charges, so perhaps he should be cut a little slack.