Paris Hilton's Quote of the Week: "I've Done it All on My Own"

Heiress Paris Hilton on growing up the hard way:

I've done it all on my own. When my parents and my grandfather came over
for the first time, I was so proud. It just feels good to like walk
around and be like ... I earned all this, you know? I see some of my
friends I grew up with from rich families. Their parents spoiled them
and they never made them work and just give them an allowance. And now
they're like 30 and still living off the parents, having to ask for
everything, being on a budget.