Question For the Tea Baggers

It's going to be a little slow around here today folks, my computer has died and I'm updating the Banter via my iPhone (not the best way to post indepth articles I can assure you). Anyhow, given the passage of healthcare, I wanted to propose a question for the teabaggers and right wing loons who have opposed the essentially conservative bill - are you willing to help rescind the bill even if it ends up benefitting you or your families?

I'd like to see the hordes of anti government protestor demanding Washington brings back caps on coverage, the right for insurance companies to end coverage due to pre existing conditions and the right to kick you off your insurance should you get sick.

My guess is they'll keep their mouths shut once they realize the government is actually doing something beneficial for them.