Homeopathy: Junk Science?

Homeopathy is under attack in the U.K:

Homeopathic remedies work no better than placebos,
and so should no longer be paid for by the UK National Health Service,
a committee of British members of parliament has concluded.

The House of Commons Science and Technology Committee, which released its report on homeopathy
on Monday, also urges governments in other European countries where
homeopathy is popular – notably Germany, France and Austria – to be
equally wary of funding homeopathy. "We feel there's a real message,
not just in the UK," says committee chairman and Liberal Democrat MP
Phil Willis.

If you are unsure as what homeopathy exactly is, I refer you to Mr Richard Dawkins: