9/11 Conspiracy Theorists Still At It

I'm still down with a nasty case of the flu, so apologies for the sporadic posting. All will be back to normal by tomorrow hopefully.

A quick note to all you 9/11 conspiracy loons, please stop contacting me about an article I wrote for the Huffington Post several months ago. I received hundreds of emails at the time, and get an average of about one per week to this day. A disgruntled conspiracy theorist contacted me today because 1000 architects and engineers are calling for a new investigation into the collapse of building seven. He writes:

"Or are all these people raving lunatics as well? I hope you have never considered yourself a journalist. You have done humanity great harm with your ignorance and arrogance."

I'll be concise with my response: If you think that the U.S government orchestrated the attacks on New York City and the Pentagon on 9/11 and killed several thousand of its own people you are a raving lunatic.

Here's a quick question. If the government did in fact plan and carry out the attacks, why have none of the tens of thousands of federal employees needed to help pull off the monumental assault leaked anything to anyone? Surely with a crime so outrageous and cruel, someone would have said something. Oh, I forgot, Dick Cheney has a black book with all their families addresses and will order them to be assassinated should they leak anything to the press....

Anyhow, I'm not going to get into the ins and outs of the 9/11 conspiracy theory because it is like debating creationists. There's simply no point. So again, please stop emailing me.