Paul Krugman: He Wasn't The One We Were Waiting For

Paul Krugman lambasts Obama for refusing to 'ram' through healthcare legislation before Scott Brown takes his seat in the Senate:

Maybe House Democrats can pull this out, even with a gaping hole in White House leadership. Barney Frank seems to have thought better
of his initial defeatism. But I have to say, I’m pretty close to giving
up on Mr. Obama, who seems determined to confirm every doubt I and
others ever had about whether he was ready to fight for what his
supporters believed in.