New Website Offering Prize to Arrest Tony Blair for War Crimes

George Monbiot has set up a website with the explicit aim of arresting Tony Blair for his role in committing U.K troops to an illegal war with Iraq:

Today I am launching a website – www.arrestblair.org
– whose purpose is to raise money as a reward for people attempting a
peaceful citizen's arrest of the former prime minister. I have put up
the first £100, and I encourage you to match it. Anyone meeting the
rules I've laid down will be entitled to one quarter of the total pot:
the bounties will remain available until Blair faces a court of law.
The higher the ­reward, the greater the number of ­people who are
likely to try.