Give Money to Haiti

Earthquake in Haiti by American Red Cross.

My friend, and dark humor expert Chez Pazienza writes:

What's happening in Haiti right now is extraordinarily serious. Yes, my
gallows humor reflex is still fully armed and operational, but
according to reports there could very well be hundreds of thousands
dead throughout that country, and as I said, it's a place that was
already an economic and political hell-on-Earth.

Having read about Haiti and its horrific history, I cannot stress how devastating this earthquake is to the people there. There is little to no infrastructure in the country anyway, an the massive earthquake looks to have finished off whatever was left. The human suffering will be unimaginable, so if you can, please donate to the Red Cross, as they will be doing enormous good there. You can do so by clicking here. Alternatively, you can donate by texting 'Haiti' to 90999 (again, this goes directly to the Red Cross).