Angry Paul Shirley Emails

I've received a few nice emails in response to my Huff Post article urging ESPN to fire Paul Shirley for his mortally offensive piece on Haiti, but as is always the case, a Right Wing nut job has taken the time to write in their 'thoughts' on the matter:

Dude, get over yourself. That article about Paul Shirley where you
anoint yourself the second coming of Christ, the most compassionate man
on earth was offensive to my eyes. The only reason I read it was to
quote what Shirley said to a friend of mine and the more I read the
more I laughed. Stop trying to act like a tough guy behind your blog,
like every other blogger wanna be writer in the world. The guy is
title to his opinion and can write in jest when he feels he should.
You do understand he was joking when he read that, right? Or do you
take everything on the internet for what it's worth? It's the
INTERNET!

Check out the guy's book sometime. While you're feeling holier
than thou for accomplishing nothing, the guy's story is actually pretty
good. Even for a spoiled professional athlete. And by the way, his
writing style fucking crushes yours.

Take your liberal BS back to the Queen where it belongs.

I'm not quite following the logic of his email - it's something to do with me thinking I'm tough and thinking I'm Jesus at the same time (aren't those contradictory?). And I'm not sure the Queen would be too keen on my brand of progressive politics either.