Pissed Off About Health Care Reform

Bob Cesca is pissed:

I'm pissed off.

I'm pissed off at health care reform. I'm pissed off at this endless
process of emotional highs and lows and exhilaration and dejection and
history and infamy.

I'm pissed off that President Obama "thanked" the independent
senator from Connecticut even though the senator nearly killed health
care reform this week.

To that point, I'm pissed off at Joe Lieberman. I'm pissed off at
his childish, vengeful, opposite-day hackery. I'm pissed off at his
giant pie-shaped head and his passive aggression. I'm pissed off that
he enjoys government-run Medicare benefits while opposing
government-run insurance for the rest of us.