What is Glenn Beck Talking About?

by Ben Cohen

I'm still scratching my head on how Glenn Beck managed to get from the Obama Administration ignoring Fox to the holocaust, but somehow he manages it. Oliver Willis used the headline: 'Glenn Beck: Fox News = Jews During Holocaust' , and that about sums it up. According to Beck, the all powerful Murdoch News corp's bust up with the White House puts them in the same boat as the Jews during World War Two.

If Beck wasn't so absurdly ridiculous, he would be scary. Fox shouldn't be thinking about firing Beck for this nonsense, but sending him to the funny farm so he can talk to padded walls rather than a live audience.