One Big Circle

by David Glenn Cox

As the late Jim Croce once said, "Gonna tell you a story
that you won’t believe." The other day I read a news story about NASA's
measurements of the growing ocean acidity in the Arctic Ocean. The
acidity of the water was making the ocean warmer because it was holding
more heat and removing less carbon dioxide from the air. Then
fortunately, or unfortunately, I was sidetracked by the next big Tea
Bagger movement.

The Google ad at the bottom of the page said "An Inconvenient Lie,"
the True Cost of Al Gore's Movie. Discover the Truth Today. Of course,
as a right-thinking and God-fearing American I just had to know! So I
clicked on the ad and was whisked to their website: "Not Evil Just
Wrong." The true cost of the Global Warming Hysteria. The websiteis adorned in the red, white and blue with a picture of former Vice President Al Gore alongside the title.

Maybe I should investigate further, I thought to myself. I don’t
want to support evil, and I sure don’t want to be wrong! So I began to
look further at the website, and their thrust is to spark a national
movement, much like the tea bagger movement, by the worldwide screening
of the film "Not Evil Just Wrong" on October 18th. The film, made by two conservative Irish filmmakers, takes us through a litany of the dangers of environmental extremism.

"Global warming alarmists want Americans to believe that humans are
killing the planet. But 'Not Evil Just Wrong,' a new documentary by
Phelim McAleer and Ann McElhinney, proves that the only threats to
America (and the rest of the world) are the flawed science and
sky-is-falling rhetoric of Al Gore and his allies in environmental
extremism." (Not Evil Just Wrong website )

You see, like me, I’m sure many of you thought that fears of global
warming had come from world scientists and NASA. How wrong we are! This
is all a front set up by Al Gore and fear mongers to rob you of your
future!

"But environmentalists like actor Ed Begley Jr. and Leo Murray of
Plane Stupid, who appear in the film, won't tell you that. Instead,
Begley sheds phony tears for ex-cons who are offered 'green' jobs, and
Murray decries air travel as the modern world's worst indulgence. Their
hysterical claims have fooled many people into believing that carbon
dioxide, an element that is essential to life, is poison."

( Not Evil Just Wrong website)

I do understand that carbon dioxide is as essential to life as
water, but it is also my understanding that too much water inside of a
human being can be quite lethal. So I began to ask myself, who are the
leaders of this ground swell of public outrage? I scanned the website
looking for my neighbor’s address so we could storm the Bastille of
environmental extremism together. Instead what I found for a contact
was, CRC Public Relations of Washington D.C.

Gee, I wonder who CRC Public Relations are? So I went to their website and they have a partial list of their customers. Americans for Hope, Growth, and Opportunity (AHGO)- Steve
Forbes, honorary Chairman. Yet checking further I couldn’t find any
other names connected with AHGO and thought, somebody has to be paying
the bills. I’m sure that the fine folks at CRC, even as public-spirited
citizens, wouldn’t work for free!

AgustaWestland- Defense contractor that builds helicopters.

Coalition for Patient Choice- But the Coalition has no web
site. Odd that a group that calls itself a coalition would have no
website. I mean, everyone has a website! Little kids have websites!

Discovery Institute- They list themselves as a non-partisan
think tank while their rolls of fellows are chock full of staunch
conservatives and nothing but staunch conservatives including Michael
Medved. God, Israel and tax cuts.

Free Enterprise Foundation- More rightwing folderol, but
again only one name on the website, Robert E. Freer, Jr. Freer is
listed as chief executive officer of The Free Enterprise Foundation,
which strives to educate the public on the vital role of free
enterprise in securing the blessings of liberty, and the creation of
enterprise excellence consistent with the highest standards of ethics
and civic responsibility through best practices. The only other name is
Michael S. Smith II; Smith is listed as a senior fellow to Kissinger
McLarty Associates.

The Manhattan Institute- The listed Mission of the Manhattan Institute is to develop and disseminate new ideas that foster greater economic choice and individual responsibility.

Media Research Center-"The mission of the Media Research
Center is to bring balance to the news media. Leaders of America's
conservative movement have long believed that within the national news
media a strident liberal bias existed that influenced the public's
understanding of critical issues. On October 1, 1987, a group of young
determined conservatives set out to not only prove — through sound
scientific research — that liberal bias in the media does exist and
undermines traditional American values, but also to neutralize its
impact on the American political scene." The Media Research Center is
also the parent of CNS news.

Parents Television Council- Demand that lawmakers make bad
words go away on television because they don’t know how to turn off
their TVs. Their campaigns include boycotts of sponsored products, and
there's a top ten list of best and worst sponsors and movie reviews.
"Tinker Bell" and "High School Musical 2" were OK, but there was some
adolescent kissing and bare midriffs, so no children under ten.

Regency Publishing- The fine publishing folks that bring you the works of Michelle Malkin and Bernard Goldberg.

Yet it gets even gooder and gooder, as the ground swell storms
toward the world movie premiere! On the "Not Evil Just Wrong" website,
half of the blog posts are written by K. Danny Glover. Where does K.
Danny Glover work? He works for News Busters. And who owns News
Busters? Why, CNS. And who owns CNS? Why, the Media Research Center. On
the Media Research Center website is an article by Brent Bozell taking
Harry Reid to task. Who does Brent Bozell work for? Why, the Media
Research Council. And who is on the list of advisors at Parents
Television Council? Brent Bozell!

Whose movies did the Parents Television Council recommend? "Tinker
Bell" and "High School Musical 2," made by Disney. And who does Disney
hire to do their public relations? Why, the fine folks at CRC Public
Relations. Who else is a PTC advisor? Michael Medved, and where else
are his works published? Media Research council, CNS and News Busters.

Who else are customers of CRC?

Contract With America

Federalist Society

Foundation for the Defense of Democracies

Joseph Seagram & Sons, Inc.

Microsoft Corporation

National Republican Congressional Committee

National Republican Senatorial Committee

Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers Assoc.

Republican National Committee

Simon & Schuster

Telecel International, LTD

The Walt Disney Company ABC Television network

TIME Warner Inc. parent of CNN

Universal Studios, Inc.

U.S. Business & Industrial Council

Viacom Inc. Formally tied with CBS

Visa USA

Walden Media

Warner Brothers Television Network CW Television network

On the list of the Parents Television Council, six of the ten best
shows belong to either ABC or CBS. Of the ten worst shows only two
belong to CRC’s companies, one by CBS and one by the CW. If you go to
the Parents Television Council website you can click on the link to
movie reviews by none other than Michael Medved!

So time's a-wasting; your friends and neighbors are counting on you
to fight environmental extremism! Why not order from Regency Publishing
"The Politically Incorrect Guide to Global warming and
Environmentalism."

Maybe you, too, could host a showing of "Not Evil Just Wrong." Premiere Party Pack Only $29.95!

"Be part of a World Record at home with friends on 18 October with
this red carpet Premiere Party Pack...This pack has everything for a
premiere party, even a piece of red carpet to have your own paparazzi
experience at home (please send us your photos). The pack includes the
DVD, the official poster of the film, invitations/postcards for you to
send out to friends to watch the film with you and (bling bling) your
own red carpet for you to put out in front of your door for the big
premiere evening." (Not Evil Just Wrong website)

Be a part of the big circle and front organizations with no known
members save for Steve Forbes and his checkbook. Coalitions without
websites, the Republican National Committee and just plain folks.
Remember, the only thing we have to fear is Al Gore himself! Global
warming is just media hysteria, so smoke 'em if you got 'em and keep
the coal fires burning! Your right wing friends and tea baggers are
counting on you! Only you can save America from Al Gore. Why, I can
show you articles from a dozen websites that say so.

http://www.noteviljustwrong.com/home