Obama's Nobel Peace Prize

by Ben Cohen

Expect a very weird and entertaining day as the MSM, fringe Right and blogosphere try to get their heads around Barack Obama's surprise Nobel Peace Prize. Writes Michael Tomasky in the Guardian:

The whole business is weird. But there is one lovely, delicious,
delectable thing about it: it will drive the American right wing up the
wall.

I normally can't stand to hear Rush Limbaugh's voice, but I
just might listen today. I might flip on Fox for a bit. I'll make sure
at some point this afternoon to Google "Orly Taitz and Obama Nobel" to
imbibe the analysis on offer from the queen of the birthers.
I'll definitely check in on the rightwing websites, and I urge you to
do the same if you have the time. It's going to be an extremely
entertaining day.

The media hoopla has already begun, and predictably, conservatives are frothing at the mouth. Check out this gem from the ghastly Erick Erickson:

I did not realize the Nobel Peace Prize had an affirmative action quota
for it, but that is the only thing I can think of for this news. There
is no way Barack Obama earned it in the nominations period.

And they're only getting warmed up.