Michael Moore and Naomi Klein Discuss 'Capitalism: A Love Story'

by Ben Cohen

A fantastic discussion between two power house progressives. Here's Moore on the boiling populist rage he witnessed while traveling the country:

I can tell you from my travels across the country while making
the film and even in the last few weeks, there is something else that's
simmering beneath the surface. You can't avoid the anger boiling over at
some point when you have one in eight mortgages in delinquency or
foreclosure, where there's a foreclosure filing once every 7.5 seconds
and the unemployment rate keeps growing. That will have its own tipping
point.

And the scary thing about that is that historically, at times when that
has happened, the right has been able to successfully manipulate those
who have been beaten down and use their rage to support what they used
to call fascism.