White House Disagrees With Jimmy Carter on Hate for Obama

by Ben Cohen

Jimmy Carter said what has been on the mind of most sane Americans - that the venom directed at the President has nothing to do with his policies, but with the color of his skin. He said:

"I think people who are guilty of that kind of personal attack against
Obama have been influenced to a major degree by a belief that he should
not be president because he happens to be African American."

The White House responded by completely disagreeing with Carter's statement, stating:

"The president does not think it is based on the color of his skin"

I don't understand why Obama can't come out and say what he clearly knows to be true. The level of disrespect shown to the President is breath taking. The Right has accused him of being a Muslim, the Anti Christ, a Communist, a Fascist, wanting to kill old people, destroying America and being an illegitimate President. Would they have done this to a white Democrat? Most probably not.

Placating these idiots won't make them go away - it just gives them more incentive to go on their moronic marches and bring guns to the President's speeches. Morons should be treated like morons, put in their place, and efficiently sidelined. And that means calling them what they are: Racist idiots.