Vomit Worthy Baucus Healthcare Plan

by Ben Cohen

Bob Cesca on the abysmal Max Baucus plan that would force people to buy private insurance and fine them if they didn't:

This makes me throw up in my mouth. Seriously. It's that bad. Either
we buy a private health insurance plan from one of the cartels, or we
pay these fines. It's absolutely the worst case scenario for a
healthcare reform bill.

This Baucus Plan is a massive and compulsory giveaway to the cartels -- shocking in it's obvious corruption.

Fingers crossed for a stellar performance from Obama this Thursday. Hopefully it will be a game changer.