The Conservative Response To President Obama's Speech To Students

You understand that this shows us that the right is even crazier than we thought, right? For all we on the left disliked, heck, hated about George W. Bush, nobody freaked out like this over a pro-education speech (at worst we joked about the irony). These people, seriously, believe that somehow Barack Obama plans to mindwipe their children and install communism in their brains.

In the entire history of the United States that last sentence would be made in jest, but now, in the era of wingnut singularity, it is a perfectly apt description of the mindset of the Beck-Limbaugh led right.

In fact, I'm probably describing the moderate response from the right.

You folks on the right, are you proud of yourselves for being this insane and inane?

Beam me up, Scotty.