SNL Hires Two New Cast Members, Still...

I'm guessing their hiring may not be over, but is SNL going to go through another season without hiring any more minority cast members? The Fred Armisen Obama is a total mistake (SNL does best when they have a great political impression - Tina Fey as Palin, Will Ferrell as Bush, Phil Hartman as Clinton...), and are they going to fly in Maya Rudolph every time they need to feature a Michelle Obama? Black people, hispanic folks, asian folks, etc can be funny SNL. Or so I've heard.