Limp Harry Reid Pushing Useless Trigger

Harry Reid plots to give it all away again.

Speaking to reporters near the home where he grew up in this rural mining town south of Las Vegas, Reid said that Finance Committee negotiations over a 'trigger' for a public option are something 'we're going to look at.' This trigger concept has gained steam in recent days; under this proposal the government would only start offering health insurance if the private insurance industry did not meet certain benchmarks for covering the uninsured.

A trigger is a waste of time and a poor substitute for the public option. If Harry Reid and President Obama try to push this excrement sandwich we folks on the left should all find something more interesting to do in November of next year, like bowling.