Wow, Really?

From a Jezebel post on Kourtney Kardashian deciding not to have an abortion:

And it's never the time for a man to "push" his girlfriend into either a pregnancy or an abortion.

Okay, "push" may be the operative word here, but it seems to me like this says a man never has any role in the abortion issue. Yes, it is the woman's body, and she has the ultimate decision, but it seems to me that in the average situation the man should have some input. He should be able to at least make his case to the woman about what he feels should happen. It is, after all, partly his doing.